Boldmere Futures Partnership (BFP) invites quotations for the services of Event Manager within its Community Festival Organisation Team.
The services are required for the next two BFP Community Festivals (7 June 2020 & 22 November 2020).
Quotations for the services of Event Manager will be accepted from individuals and organisations who can provide the full range of services required* and demonstrate relevant prior experience. They will also need to:
- be able to attend regular evening meetings as well as occasional day-time meetings.
- be in attendance the full day of the festivals.
- work with a team of volunteers in the organisation of the festivals as well as the running of the festival on the days.
- report to the Event Director
Applications to quote close on 31 January 2020 at 11pm. Interviews may be offered shortly thereafter, with the intention to appoint by mid-February 2020.
Quotations will be accepted by email only, and should include the following:
- Information regarding the individual or organisation quoting which is relevant to the services and their ability to provide the services
- Evidence of prior experience
- Confirmation of availability to attend meetings and festivals
- Price of the quote, to include VAT where applicable
These are Community Festivals and BFP will make this a focus in their appointment. BFP is a not-for-profit organisation