You can submit an event by clicking on 'Post Your Event', but listings must adhere to the following guidance:
- Events must be in the community interest and free from political bias or for private gain.
- Events must take place within the broadly defined Boldmere Area or be of genuine interest and relevance to the Boldmere Community
- Events should be one-off or regular infrequent events. Fixed weekly events for groups who meet at the same time each week (i.e. church services, etc.) should not be included here, but can be included in our directory next to the organisation’s name (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide webmaster with info).
- Events must not promote terrorism, extremism or hate speech.
- Event information is the responsibility of the person submitting the event. Boldmere Futures Partnership is not liable for poor attendance at this event due to wrong information being submitted.
Boldmere Futures Partnership reserves the right to edit or remove events that do not comply with the above guidance.
CARERS look after family, partners or friends in need of help because they are ill, frail or have a disability and the care they provide is unpaid.
Are you a Carer? Do you have questions you want answering?
COME ALONG AND GET ADVICE, SUPPORT AND INFORMATION FROM A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS
ENJOY ENTERTAINMENT, THERAPIES, REFRESHMENTS
COME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Do you have a competitive side and like to have fun? If yes, then join a group of friendly and fun people playing board games at any time between 7:30pm and 11:00pm at The Harvester in Boldmere every 3 weeks on Monday evenings.
Come and play games such as Perudo, Karuba, Blokus, Ticket to Ride, Colt Express, Lanturns, Cavern Taverns, Carcassonne, Forbidden Island and many more. Find out more at www.facebook.com/sctabletopgames or email email@example.com
This event is organised by Real Life Church on behalf of the community.
This is a free event, but please register as places are limited.
Come with your kids and make a load of Christmas Craft with us on Sunday 3 December 3pm till 5pm at Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls.
Make wooden trees, peg snowmen, wooden photo frames, wooden Christmas decorations, Nativity Story Beads, dress up in the wood shop and so much more… There will be Christmas snacks and drinks to keep you going.
The event is aimed at 3 – 10 year olds and you are responsible for your kids at all times. It is a free event funded by Real Life Church – all you have to do is book in and turn up.
Dress as a shepherd, king, angel, donkey, ox or star or just be yourself.
Starts at St Nicholas Church on Jockey Road, taking a quiet route via Wylde Green URC, Boldmere Methodist Church and finishing at St Michael’s Church, Church Road.
Maybe bring a lantern or a torch. REAL SHEEP will be participating.
Short Christmas reading and a carol at each church.
Everyone is welcome.