You can submit an event by clicking on 'Post Your Event', but listings must adhere to the following guidance:
- Events must be in the community interest and free from political bias or for private gain.
- Events must take place within the broadly defined Boldmere Area or be of genuine interest and relevance to the Boldmere Community
- Events should be one-off or regular infrequent events. Fixed weekly events for groups who meet at the same time each week (i.e. church services, etc.) should not be included here, but can be included in our directory next to the organisation’s name (please email email@example.com to provide webmaster with info).
- Events must not promote terrorism, extremism or hate speech.
- Event information is the responsibility of the person submitting the event. Boldmere Futures Partnership is not liable for poor attendance at this event due to wrong information being submitted.
Boldmere Futures Partnership reserves the right to edit or remove events that do not comply with the above guidance.
The Training Tasters event is designed to give community groups and organisations an overview of four key areas – volunteering, safeguarding, marketing and funding. All four topics will be covered during a morning comprising of four hourly sessions, delivered by representatives from St Giles Hospice, Age Concern Birmingham, Switch Radio and Birmingham City Council. It’s also a great opportunity to network and share learning and experiences with others.
The event is free and open to anyone who runs a group or organisation in Sutton Coldfield which involves people aged 50+ in their activities. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
Come and join us, view our Christmas Carols themed decorated trees, visit our stalls, enjoy live music and refreshments, visit Santa in his grotto, and join in as we sing carols among the trees from 3.30pm.
Come and join us, View the Christmas carols themed trees, visit the stalls and Santa’s Grotto, enjoy refreshments and live music.