Boldmere Community Festival
Request a Stall
Please complete the form below to request a stall at our next community festival on Sunday 9th June. Requests for bookings will initially be taken until Friday 5th April. If your request is accepted, payment must be made within 5 working days of acceptance. We only accept requests for bookings through this online form. We do not offer any verbal or informal agreements for stalls.
- 3m x 3m Gazebo £40
- 3m x 4.5m Gazebo £55
- 3m x 6m Gazebo £70
- 6ft tables £5 each
- Food & Drink £100 pitch fee + 10% of revenue
- Fairground and other attractions 15% of revenue
Our festival is based around our community and we particularly welcome stalls such as:
- Activities for children
- Children's toys, books and clothes
- Hand-made crafts, cards, jewellery etc
- Novelty gifts
- Face painting
- Local farm produce
Please note that we do not accept bookings for the following:
- Political parties or politicians
- Second hand jumble (high quality second hand items only)
- Charity money collecting (charities are welcome to run a stall to raise money by selling items or running an activity)
Please read the information below carefully:
- We require all stall holders to have their own public liability insurance (PLI). If this is something new to you then you may want to purchase a one day policy for £18.50 or 12 month policy for £59.50 from https://stallholders.org/
- The Christmas festival runs until 7pm when the only light available will be from street lights. You may find it useful to bring along some battery operated lights for your stall. We don't provide these.
- Stall holders should make reference to this document from Birmingham Trading Standards and their accompanying letter.
- Food and beverage retailers must have a food hygiene rating of 4 or 5. Environmental Health Officers have visited our event before and do enforce this.
- Please read our terms and conditions for booking a stall.