Boldmere Community Festival
Request a Stall
Please fill in this form if you wish to to apply for our Summer 2020 Festival on Sunday 7th June.
If your request is accepted, payment must be made within 5 working days of acceptance. If payment is not received we may offer your pitch to another applicant. We only accept requests for bookings through this online form. We do not offer any verbal or informal agreements for stalls.
- 3m x 3m Pitch £40 (hire of gazebo additional £10)
- 3m x 4.5m Pitch £55 (hire of gazebo additional £15)
- 3m x 6m Pitch £70 (hire of gazebo additional £15)
- 6ft tables £5 each
- Food & Drink £100 pitch fee + 10% of revenue
- Fairground and other attractions 15% of revenue
Our festival is based around our community and we particularly welcome stalls such as:
- Activities for children
- Children's toys, books and clothes
- Hand-made crafts, cards, jewellery etc
- Novelty gifts
- Face painting
- Local farm produce
- Street food (except burger vans / chips / hot dogs)
Please note that we do not accept bookings for the following:
- Political parties or politicians
- Second hand jumble (high quality second hand items only)
- Charity money collecting (charities are welcome to run a stall to raise money by selling items or running an activity)
- Paid for raffles
- Burger vans / chips / hot dogs
- Inflatables (due to lack of anchoring points)
- Toy Guns
Please read the information below carefully:
- We require all stall holders to have their own public liability insurance (PLI). If this is something new to you then you may want to purchase a one day policy for £18.50 or 12 month policy for £59.50 from https://stallholders.org/
- Stall holders should make reference to this document from Birmingham Trading Standards and their accompanying letter.
- Food and beverage retailers must have a food hygiene rating of 4 or 5. Environmental Health Officers have visited our event before and do enforce this.
- Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS for booking a stall.